Cru City Austin has hosted a number of seminars and workshops throughout the years that focus on practical information to help believers live a consistent Christian life whether at home or in the workplace.
We have held luncheon seminars that focus on practical topics like:
- Dealing with Stress in the Workplace
- Why Change is so Hard
- Setting Goals in the New Year
- Work-Life Balance
- Time Management
- Attitudes that Damage Relationships
- Handling Conflict at Work
- Giving and Receiving Forgiveness
Additionally, the above topics are presented in a way that seekers can hear a useful message but also hear how knowing Christ enables us to really live out the principles presented. So these luncheons are a great tool to start meaningful conversations and give your open or curious friends to a chance to hear about Christ.
You can find recordings of most of the seminars listed above posted on our podcast site. See titles here.
For Christians who want to learn how to share their faith and minister to others in the workplace we have workshops and seminars like:
- Conversations that Count
- How to Share the Gospel at Christmas
- How to Clearly Explain the Gospel
- How to Begin and Lead a Small Group
- How to Live on Mission
- Answering the Tough Questions about the Bible
If you would like to know more about opportunities for growth contact us or ask to be on our email list for notices about coming events.